5/14/09

CARL-SIFE LOVE AFFAIR

I have a busy husband.

ERASE ERASE




I should have said -
I HAVE A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BUSY HUSBAND -
Thanks to Students in Free Enterprise more commonly known as SIFE.



Here we go...




A couple of months ago, Carl and his SIFE Team won the regional competition in Honolulu, and because of that they got to represent the school in the SIFE Nationals in Philadelphia. They prepared for two months, memorizing rehearsing and memorizing again and again for this competition. It drove me nuts... Carl was busy with hisn senior classes, with job hunting, with two part time jobs, with me, and with SIFE... come on...Carl only has 1 body and he only got 24 hours a day...




I know I know - i got really jealous with SIFE - because he spent most of his SPARE time on it. But yes - I am also the dutiful wife and i convinced myself everyday that one day, when Carl eventually becomes the CEO of his own company, it could be worse. So there i was, gave Carl the chance to invest his sweat blood and tears to SIFE. To top it all off - I GAVE CARL TO SIFE FOR A WHOLE WEEK and celebrated our 9th monthsary and mother's day alone.




But like i said on my first blog about the Carl-SIFE love affair, in the end it was all worth it.




After Carl's months of preparation and a week of being apart - CARL and his SIFE team made history.



TOP 12 in the whole US - BYUH has never done that before. Awesome!







Maybe I could bear SIFE for a Mistress after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment