5/11/09

BECAUSE HE LOVES ME SO MUCH...

So Carl is spending a week in the east coast for his SIFE Competition (which, as of press time, has brought them awesome success - separate blog to watch out for! woot woot!!!) and so we didn't get to celebrate our 9th month mark and mothers' day together. However, on Sunday morning while I was getting ready for church, a friend passing by our apartment building yelled by our window to let me know there's a package at our doorstep... With my face half made-up and unset hair, I opened the door and... Lo and Behold...




this was what I found!

...and came with it was this cute little blooms


... and a pink card that read...
Mommy JV,
"Even though things don't always turn out exactly how we planned them, I wouldn't want it anyother way.
I love our life together - because I love you so much.
Happy Mother's Day!"
Daddy Carl
I couldn't ask for anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment