5/10/09

TO ALL THE MOMS I LOVE

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL WOMEN WHO MOTHERED A SOUL IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...







To my Mama...




Thanks for being a super woman. I can never ask for anything more than a mother like you. You've taught me every thing I know, and I realize how I should have listened more growing up. You taught me how to love. You are an amazing example to me. Your strength has been a constant inspiration to me everytime I feel like backing down. Your faith has sustained me in my weakest moments. I love you... and I will always be your little girl.














To my Lola Mameng (in picture) and Lola Mareng (bless her soul)...



I will always be grateful to the Lord that I have been raised under your loving guidance. Mama and Papa couldn't have done it without you. You were always there for me when I think nobody listened... it seemed like you always understood. I can tell the world how my life has been powerfully shaped by your life's examples. I love you with all my heart and soul.














To Mommy Mabel...




I have been blessed to have married into the privelege of having a mother like you. Your influence in Carl's life strongly defines what a man he has become. Without you, I wouldn't have the blessing of a wonderful husband like Carl. Thank you for being supportive to us and for your continuous guidance. You are an amazing person. I wish Carl and I could live closer to you so we can spend more time together. I love you... and thank you for lovingly accepting me into the family!











And to all mothers out there, this is your special day. To all the women who has "mothered" me in many different ways, I send my love to you - not only this day, but ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment