11/25/11

I can just write a summary... but i will not

Without my tweets here and there and our Facebook status updates, you would probably think that Carl and I have drowned under our respective piles of things to do... Like I said on my last post (which was, unfortunately, almost FOUR MONTHS AGO), we would be under the radar for a while...with school and work and other stuff, it was indeed a very busy last quarter of the year...

But with fall semester winding down now (though I have yet to defend my prospectus - HOPEFULLY before the last day of finals) and the reorganization over at Carl's department getting more settled as the year comes to a close -  AND THE THANKSGIVING BREAK that we are always grateful for... I finally found the time to update the family blog... 

I have thought of just writing a summary of the last four months in one post... but I realized there is so much to share and I do not want to drag anyone into a novela... so please bear with me, the next couple of posts will cover each month that we've missed sharing...

so - let the stories begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment