11/29/11

Where's the SNOW?

Don't get me wrong. I am not winter's biggest fan. I was talking to Carl the other day and I told him it feels weird that it's not snowing yet. By snowing, I meant snow-covered sidewalks and very very cold wind. Since we've moved to Utah, I've gotten used to the season's changing. In fact, that's how I realize that time is passing. This year it feels like the snow is LATE. I am not asking for a lot of it, i guess i just want it be the normal kind of winter.

It sort of snowed early in October, but it never touched ground around Provo. The mountains are now snow-capped, and some places in the valley has gotten their fair share of snow.

The view from our porch. This was on a Sunday morning (I think second Sunday
of November) - it snowed a lot over night. All the snow melted though before lunch time.

I'm sort of hoping for more snow. Not that I'm falling in love with it - I hate walking on slippery and icy pavements. It just seems off to me that its not like last year yet! Plus, I'm excited for Carl to get on the snowboard again. He hates the cold winter, but when he's up on the mountains playing, he sort of forgets the frozen state of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment