8/10/11

3 years and a Silver... part 2

I am very blessed to have Jerevie in my life, knowing that we are now celebrating our 5 years of  togetherness (2 years of exclusive dating, and 3 years of blissful marriage) :). It was truly worthwhile to look forward each day- receiving the blessings, enduring the trials and a whole lot of lovin'. 

As she celebrates her 25th birthday, I cannot think of anything to give her but a simple and happy life - together. To be with my Cheeky (absolutely crazy in love with her when her cheeks turn red), is like skateboarding in the park. The day goes by as you skate and enjoy the breeze, take the ramp and you
have some bandages and a couple of sprains, then do your aerials and grinds again. This is life!
I ultimately savor the thrill and excitement that I would want to do it all over again!

To my lovely wife, thank you for being mine. Have a sweet birthday! :)

Steve Carrell - the man! 
date @ The Gateway


Juicy Berry - u guys hav mochi?
Enjoyed our fave yogurt

JV's fave - Red Chucks
Got her a new pair of sneakers

animal style baby!
a very healthy dinner


2 comments: