6/24/11

"...being a Mother is my true Profession"

This is Nadia, a family therapy educator, and mother of three -  and she loves to cook too! 


"...being a mother is my true profession. Nothing else I could potentially achieve 
in this season of my life will be of more importance to me than raising my family."


When Carl was working on making this video live for mormon.org. he told me Nadia reminded him of me (except that I already know how to cook before we got married). As I watched a preview of this video, I thought... yeah, we have a lot of things in common: education, culture preservation, faith in God, a testimony of the restored gospel, love of family, love of cooking... and i wished i had three children too. Well for that last part, we'll get to that point one of these days hopefully - but even then, I can say right this very moment, that like Nadia - being a mother is my true profession.

1 comment: