4/7/10

Awesome Moab Weekend!!!

Our Easter Weekend was definitely awesome!!!

This year, we were invited by Mom and Dad Dixon to join their annual family camping trip to Moab. Carl and I were so excited because we've had the thought of going on a camping trip since last summer when we were still living in California.


So last Friday, Klisty and her sons picked us up and we all drove up to Moab.We had tons of fun!!! And that's because Carl and I did something we've never tried before. We enjoyed it a lot, and we were so glad that the weather was very cooperative. 


When we hiked on Saturday, it was the perfect weather to be in the great outdoors. I was physically challenged on some spots during the hike - as I realized how my short legs can not quite reach when I try to pass through. We were so beat and tired, but we enjoyed the thrill and the view of Fiery Furnace at Arches National Park. It was stunningly beautiful out there!!!





Carl was thrilled to drive Brady's Jeep, though I freaked out when I thought Carl panicked. Carl also tried mountain biking with Dad Gary at Slick Rock. 



We also watched as Jeeps and trucks fall in line at Potato Salad Hill and ascend one by one up the boulders. 


On Easter morning, we watched the kids paint their eggs, and later on rolled them on the hill.


 It was such a fun weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment