2/6/09

CARL'S NEW FOUND BEST FRIENDS

Carl is an IT guy. On one of our past blogs, i wrote about him moving to a different job and how our lifestyle has been adjusting to the demands of his senior year in school and his new job. So... I decided to talk about Carl's new found best friends WHO are helping him pull through his last few months in school!



PRESENTING!







Ok, honestly I haven't opened any of these yet. And I don't think I'm ever going to. I'm not a techie person, I just use techie people's products! So there, Carl is extremely happy with his best friends and as far as I know, they are making his life easier. He loves the DUMMIES series and I think he talks to them the most. They are awesome helpers, and as long as they keep Carl afloat with his projects, homeworks, and tests... they will have a special place in our house!

And so while Carl does all these, I'm left with the time to relax and think of our business plan, a bright idea for my Kula Manu entry, a possible part-time job, and creative and resourceful recipes for Carl...

3 comments:

  1. hahahha,,the book makes me laugh..and let me add that's totally Carl...so what's in your business plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "DUMMIES" books as well but there's no room for IT Books in our house... just FANTASIES! hehe....
    BTW, hook me up with that business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are looking forward for the business! see ya at the conference.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete