5/11/10

everyday should be mother's day :)

The women in our lives - the beautiful, hard working, selfless, loving women in our lives - certainly deserve a day just for them. It feels really good for women to be appreciated, for all that they do and how they do them. Carl and I are certainly very grateful for the women in our live, most especially our mothers.






We both truly miss our moms, and God knows how much we'd love to be with them. We love them so much, and our heart is full of gratitude for all that they have done for us. They have taught us good things, and they will remain with us for good. We owe our mothers the eternal companion that we have found in each other... We love them with all our hearts!

I am indeed lucky to be the woman in Carl's life. With that as a premise, I'd really love to celebrate mother's day, everyday! For mother's day, my BIG BABY treated me with a surprise day spa at a cute little salon in Sandy. As I opened the car after church, a bouquet of beautiful red roses was waiting for me. Later that day, we watched Iron Man 2 at Jordan Commons. I really felt pampered on Mother's day.

I was also very touched by the mother's day greetings I received from our friends. Though I truly believe that we are all mothers in our own special ways, I still feel that having a child I can call my own will add meaning to the essence of motherhood that I have in my heart. God knows how much I love children, and nurturing and taking care of others... and having a child of my own flesh and blood takes that love to the next level. I know I will have my own someday, when the Lord decides it is time to bless me and Carl with a beautiful child. For now, I am content with the vicarious mothering opportunities the Lord has given me... besides, I have my BIG BABY to give hugs and kisses to every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment